Just SMS this PORT <space><Phone Number> to 1900 and Read Instruction below
You can also port Vodafone sim to other networks through online portal just go to this link: Visit Here
After that Enter your mobile number and PinCode there, and follow all the process.
If you are frustrated with your telecom service provider and want to change your sim to other network companies then this page is especially for you.
Porting phone number is increasing day by day as most of the telecom companies have this strategy to grab other operator customers. So that they can able to make the profit.
It actually helps the customers because they get every offer at the cheap price and after that, they start getting benefits from other telecom operators.
Check it Out: How to Activate Vi Do Not Disturb
Check it Out: How to Check Vodafone Number Codes
What is Port?
Well, there are many users who want to know about port.
Whenever your telecom network provider increase the price of your services then you have the option to port your Sim to other telecom network companies. Because different companies have different plans and offers with the help of that you can able to get much more offer and save your priceless money.
I hope you understood what port is?
How to Port Vodafone to other Network
All you have to do is just sending a message to get UPC Unique Porting Code.
- Send message just like this: SMS
- PORT <space><Phone Number> to 1900
- Now you will get a code that UPC code. Save that.
- Go to New telecom store where you want to port.
- Tell them that you are interested in porting sim and ask for some offers.
- After that, get those details and they will give you form just fill it up.
- Attach your documents.
- Give those form and document to that person.
- And you are good to go.
- He will give you New SIM card.
- you will be notified by sms when your previous sim is going to close.
- Use your New Sim as well as new offers and plans.
You can comment below your experiences. I would like to know about them.
All Vodafone Services in one place
- Vodafone Caller Tunes
- Vodafone Number Check Codes
- Vodafone Loan
- Vodafone net Balance Check
- Vodafone Codes
- Vodafone Apn Settings
- Vodafone Balance Transfer
- Vodafone DND Number
- Vodafone Data Usage
- Vodafone Port Number
- Vodafone Call Forwarding
- Vodafone Miss Call Alert
- Vodafone Validity check
- Vodafone Best offer check
- Vodafone Plans
- Vodafone Customer Care Number 24 x 7
Have a Nice Day! 🙂
One thought on “Vodafone Port: How to Port Vi Phone SIM Number MNP”
Ve mahi song hona sir