Just Save this number in divert section of unreachable: +9117010
BSNL Miss Call Alert is a very famous service from Airtel. Actually, It is very beneficial when it comes to checking who called you when your phone was out of coverage or switched off.
At that time when someone calls you, you don’t know if someone has called you. Then this BSNL Miss Call Alert service plays an important role.
BSNL Miss Call Alert Service Activate
- Go to Settings > Call settings > Call divert/Call Forward. (It may differ from phone to phone, but the steps are almost same).
- Now Mobile will list conditions when to divert Voice Calls.
- Divert/Forward > When Unreachable
- Type the number +9117010 Save
Deactivate BSNL Miss Call Alert Ussd Code
- Go to Settings > Call settings > Call divert/Call Forward
- Select Divert/Forward ->When Unreachable
- Delete the number +9117010 or Cancel All the call diverts in Divert option.
However, this BSNL Miss call alert service is not free. You will have to pay Rs 30 monthly basis.
All BSNL Services in 1 Place
- BSNL Caller Tunes
- BSNL Number Check Codes
- BSNL Loan
- BSNL net Balance Check
- BSNL Codes
- BSNL Apn Settings
- BSNL Balance Transfer
- BSNL DND Number
- BSNL Data Usage
- BSNL Port Number
- BSNL Call Forwarding
- BSNL Miss Call Alert
- BSNL Validity check
- BSNL Best offer check
- BSNL Customer Care Number 24 x 7
If you have any query regarding BSNL Miss Call Alert then comment below.