Just Dial this SMS PORT <space><Phone Number> to 1900 and follow below instructions
It actually helps the customers because they get every offer at a cheap price and after that, they start getting benefits from other telecom operators.
How to Port BSNL Sim to other Network
All you have to do is just sending a message to get UPC Unique Porting Code.
- Send message just like this: SMS
- PORT <space><Phone Number> to 1900
- Now you will get a code that UPC code. Save that.
- Go to New telecom store where you want to port.
- Tell them that you are interested in porting sim and ask for some offers.
- After that, get those details and they will give you form just fill it up.
- Attach your documents.
- Give those form and document to that person.
- And you are good to go.
- He will give you New SIM card.
- you will be notified by sms when your previous sim is going to close.
- Use your New Sim as well as new offers and plans.
What is BSNL Port?
Well, there are many users who want to know about the port.
Whenever your telecom network provider increase the price of your services then you have the option to port your Sim to other telecom network companies. Because different companies have different plans and offers with the help of that you can able to get much more offer and save your priceless money.
I hope you understood what port is?
You can comment below your experiences. I would like to know about them.
visit BSNL official website to know more.
All BSNL Services in 1 Place
- BSNL Caller Tunes
- BSNL Number Check Codes
- BSNL Loan
- BSNL net Balance Check
- BSNL Codes
- BSNL Apn Settings
- BSNL Balance Transfer
- BSNL DND Number
- BSNL Data Usage
- BSNL Port Number
- BSNL Call Forwarding
- BSNL Miss Call Alert
- BSNL Validity check
- BSNL Best offer check
- BSNL Customer Care Number 24 x 7
Have a Nice Day! 🙂