Airtel Family Share Plans is here to share your Internet Data with your friends and families. All you have to do is just send your Airtel internet data after that your family or friends can able to get those data and use them effectively.
You can use this service with postpaid plan only if you want prepaid plan then you can only transfer your balance to other number, so this is for postpaid Airtel family share code. You can’t use it if you have prepaid.
It is great service started by airtel that you can able to share internet. It helps when most of the time our father’s Data getting waste and we can’t anything on it. You can also take airtel loan if you want emergency funds.
Because our father or family members can’t able to use those data 100% as we use it. That is Why Airtel Family Share service comes into play.
What is Airtel Family Share?
Airtel Family Share is a service started by Airtel. With the help of this service, we can able to send internet Data to our different numbers.
#1. How to Use Airtel Family Share Service?
- Just go to the portal of Airtel Family Share
- Enter your Mobile Number there, you will get OTP.
- Enter your OTP there.
- Add your Phone Numbers.
- Check it Out: Airtel Caller Tunes Number
- Check it Out: Airtel Miss Call Alert Services
#2. How to Use Airtel Family Share Service?
- Signup or Login there.
- Swipe left and you will get the option of Airtel Family Share.
- You can add your Family members.
- And Start Using Airtel Family Share Service.
#3. How to Use Airtel Family Share Service?
- SMS SHARE to 121
- Add Numbers to Airtel Family Share by sending: ADD<space>Number send to 121.
- That is it.
#4. How to Share Small Data to Family?
Send 10MB Data by Dialing: *141*712*11*Number#
Send 25MB Data by Dialing: *141*712*9*Number#
Send 60MB Data by Dailing: *141*712*4*Number#
- Check it Out: Airtel Port Number Codes
- Check it Out: Airtel DND Number codes
Terms and Conditions for Airtel Family Share
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service allows a prepaid user to create a ‘family’ of upto five (5) members including himself/ herself and share his/her 3G or 4G data pack with them. No sharing of 2G data packs is allowed.
- The ‘MyAirtel Family’ service is free, i.e., there are no charges for creating a ‘family’.
- All members of the ‘family’ must be Airtel prepaid customers from the same telecom Circle (please note that Mumbai, Maharashtra, Kolkata, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh (East), Uttar Pradesh (West), Chennai and Tamil Nadu each constitute an independent Circle.
- A prepaid user cannot create more than one ‘family’ simultaneously. Similarly, a prepaid user can be a member/ beneficiary of only one ‘family’ simultaneously.
- The user creating a ‘family’ (hereinafter referred to as “Owner“) will not require the consent of other users to add them to a ‘family’. However, an added user (hereinafter referred to as “Member“) may remove him/herself from the ‘family’ at any point in time by sending SMS <DEL> <space> <10 digit mobile number> to 121 or by logging on to www.airtel.in/family.
- When a Member removes him/herself from a ‘family’, the Owner will be notified by SMS.
- All Members will have unrestricted access to the shared data pack of the Owner. The Owner acknowledges and agrees that once a ‘family’ has been created, he/ she will not be able to restrict data usage of individual Members from the Owner’s data pack. Also, the Owner cannot allocate a portion of his/her data pack for sharing and once shared, the Owner’s entire data pack is available to the Members.
- In respect of the shared data pack, neither the Owner nor any Member will be able to monitor any Member’s or Owner’s usage behaviour or quantum of usage, whether in aggregate for all Members or for an individual Member and will not be provided any Member’s usage information even from Airtel customer service or through other channels.
- Once a ‘family’ has been created, every 3G or 4G data pack recharge of the Owner will be automatically shared with the ‘family’, until the Owner deletes the ‘family’.
- The Owner may delete the ‘family’ in whole or in part, at any point in time and no consent will be required from any Member. A deleted member will be notified of deletion by SMS.
- A Member’s existing or subsequently added data pack (whether 2G, 3G or 4G or handset bundled offers), i.e. whether recharged prior to addition to the ‘family’ or when part of a ‘family’, will be fully used prior to the Member being able to use the Owner’s shared data pack.
- Service Specific Data Packs of the Members (such as Facebook, WhatsApp etc.) will be consumed in place of the Owner’s shared data when the member is accessing the specific service.
- Night Store Data Packs (Daily Night Packs), any service-specific packs (such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc), handset bundled offers, any free data provided by Airtel and 2G packs are not shareable. In case of Unlimited 3G packs that are being shared, the Owner will get throttled post the Data Limit on the pack. The Members of the Family, will not have access to Unlimited Data at Throttled speeds and will move on to charging from their other own accounts.
- Any night cashback earned through consumption of the shared data will be credited back as shared data only and shall also be shareable.
- When the shared data balance reaches thresholds of 100 MB, 50 MB and 10 MB, 0 MB, SMS warning alerts will be sent to all members of the family.
- When the shared data account gets exhausted, users who attempt a browsing session that might be charged from their individual account balance for their internet usage; will be notified with a Pre-Session USSD popup as well.
- If any member of the family, moves out of the Airtel Network of that particular circle to another network or Airtel network in another circle, they will be removed from the MyAirtel family automatically.
- The entire MyAirtel family will automatically cease to exist in event of any of the following; a. The Owner ceases to be an Airtel subscriber
b. The Owner converts to Airtel postpaid
c. The Owner moves to another Airtel Circle through MNP
you can call Airtel Customer Care Number to know more.
Now you know Airtel Family Share service. If you have any query just comment Now.
9 thoughts on “Airtel Family Share Code: Share 3G/4G Internet Data”
In family sharing does it mean that only one person has to do recharge and others will take benifits. For eg. A is doing recharge for his net nd B wants some data so in this case does we hve to do family sharing or is there any other way.
Yes One person will do recharge and others will take benefits if they are added in the family pack. For more information, you can contact Airtel Customer Care
No data share of unlimited airtel pack that’s very disappointed. This option should be added on unlimited data offer.
I am not able to use shared net
How would i know if my data is share with unknown person
If member recharges a plan, then will it be shared with parent or other members?
Or is it compulsory to recharge only parent share data among all?
No data share airtel unlimited package
if i add a airtel prepaid to my number can i share data pack?
No You Can’t