Aadhar card download
For an India citizen, an Aadhar card is a mandatory document to have. It has been issued by the government of India for all the citizens of the country and they must have it as their citizenship proof and also for their identity proof. It also acts as a proof of address for the citizens of India. Aadhar card has a unique 12-digit code for each person who has it which has been generated by the government so that each of the citizens can be identified with it uniquely.
It has been issued by UIDAI or also spelled as Unique Identification Authority of India. You can enroll for Aadhar card only from anywhere. However, you will have to download it and also get it printed by using your virtual id, Aadhar number, or else enrolment id. So, if you have the number, you can easily download your Aadhar card and get it printed online. Follow the steps below to do the same.
How to download e-Aadhar card if you have Aadhar number?
- Visit the official website of UIDAI which is https://uidai.gov.in/
- Then click on Download Aadhar option. Alternatively, you can also visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Next, you may select the option of ‘Aadhar’ under the section of entering your Personal Details.
- After this, you will see an option of Regular Aadhar, where you can enter your 12-digit Aadhar number along with your full name which you had filled for your Aadhar, your pin code from your address and select Masked Aadhar option if you do not want your Aadhar number to be displayed fully.
- Click on the option of Request OTP by which you will a One Time Password on your mobile number which you have registered for Aadhar
- Then click on I Agree to let your personal details be authent8icated
- Lastly, click on Confirm to make sure that you get the OTP on your UIDAI registered phone number for Aadhar
- You will till now get an OTP which you can enter in the empty box.
- Now you have completed the form, so click on the option of Download Aadhar and your Aadhar will be downloaded.
How to download Aadhar card by virtual id (VID)?
- Visit the online portal of UIDAI
- Click on the option of download Aadhar
- Under the Personal Details section, click on VID in I Have section.
- Enter your full name, security code, pin code, and also your virtual id.
- Then click on the option of Send OTP and your OTP will be generated
- Your e-Aadhar card will be downloaded in your system
- You can have access to it by entering the password for Aadhar card.
- Then enter the password of 8 digits to open the PDF file that you have which is the first four letters of your initial name along with your birth year
How to download e-Aadhar card by using EID or Enrolment Number?
- Visit the following UIDAI website: www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the Download Aadhar option
- You will reach the following website after being redirected: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- There you can enter the 14-digit enrolment number that you have along with your 14-digit time and date values
- Then enter your pin code, full name as well as image captcha code
- You will see an option of Request OTP where you may click to get OTP
- Press on the Confirm Button
- Then you will get an OTP on the mobile number by which you had registered earlier
- Enter your One Time Password and then click on the option of Download Aadhar
How to download Aadhar by your name and DOB or Date of Birth?
- Visit the following website to start: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Next, you will see an empty box where you must enter your full name, then the email id with which you registered previously or your mobile phone number along with the security code.
- Then click on the Send OTP button
- Enter the OTP in the given space which you receive on your mail or number
- Click on Verify OTP button
- You will get a message on the screen which says your Aadhar number is being sent to your phone
- You will receive your Aadhar enrolment number soon and then you can visit the official page of e-Aadhar and click on I have Aadhar option
- Then enter the enrolment number you just got, full name, image captcha, and pin code
- Click on Request OTP button
- Enter the OTP you receive and click on Download Aadhar
What are the steps to download e-Aadhar from DigiLocker Account?
- Log in to your account on DigiLocker with the following link: https://digilocker.gov.in/
- Click on the button that says Sign In and then enter the 12-digit number on Aadhar card
- Click on the Verify option and generate the OTP
- Enter the OTP you’re received in the empty space
- Click on the Verify OTP button
- A page appears saying Issued Document
- Download the e-Aadhar and save it further
What are the steps to download Masked Aadhar?
- Visit the following link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select any of the following options as given including enrolment number, Aadhar, or VID in the section which says Ener your Personal Details.
- Select the option of Masked Aadhar from the select your preference section along with other details including full name, security code, pin code, as well as Aadhar number
- Click on the Request OTP button wherein the OTP will be sent to your registered number
- Then click on the I Agree on the button and then Confirm button.
- Enter the OTP you have received and then click on the Download Aadhar option.
How to get Aadhar care if you do not have a registered mobile number?
- Visit the Aadhar center which is nearest to your location with your Aadhar number
- Provide the biometric details which are required including thumb verification, a scan of the retina, and more
- Also, take PAN or other identity cards which is a supporting identity proof
- The concerned authority will give you a print of the Aadhar. If you take a normal form it will cost Rs. 50/- and if you take PVC version, then it will cost around Rs. 100/-.
How to download e-Aadhar card with Umang App?
- Download the app and open it
- Click on the Aadhar card option and the services tab
- Click on the option of view Aadhar card from the DigiLocker
- Log in with your DigiLocker login details
- Enter the OTP which you get on the registered mobile number
- Click on the Verify OTP option
- Now you can download your Aadhar card by clicking on the download icon
How to get to know Aadhar number through your mobile?
- Visit the following link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/get-aadhaar-no
- Enter your enrolment number and the time and date of enrolment which is mentioned in your acknowledgment slip
- Also, enter the security code and also the registered mobile number
- Then click on the Send OTP tab to take it further
- You will receive the OTP of 6 digits on your mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the space given and click on Submit
- You will get the Aadhar number on your mobile number as a text message
How to print e-Aadhar card after its downloaded?
You have to first enter the 8-digit password which you need to open e-Aadhar letter. The password is usually compiled of first four letters of your initial name along with the year of your birth. After you download your Aadhar card in pdf format, then you can visit the UIDAI official website and then click on the print option and get it printed. You can also check the status of the same through the portal.