Have a very low budget of just Rs.4000 to buy a best Mobile Phone? Well, don’t worry because you are at the right place!
There are few companies that provides best mobile phones under Rs.4000, that have good battery life and performance which are the main things that we look for.
Companies like Gionee, Nokia, Micromax and others have mobile phones under this range.
Following this is a table of top 5 mobile phones under 4000 and then you’ll find a comparison of top 3 as well with much more information.
Towards the end you’ll see a buying guide that you can refer to before buying any mobile phone. Let’s Get Started 🔥
Top Picks for Best Phones Under 4000 in India
Best Phones Under Rs 4000 Fast View [Updated]
Best Phones Under 4000 Rs with All Specs
As you can see above these were the best phones, but how can you decide if a smartphone is just made for you that’s why we have this buying guide that will help you in the process.
Top #5 Phones Under Rs 4000 in 2020
Get the best phone and play with it, whenever you want.
- Camera – Before buying any phone now a days please always check its camera quality. Because at this time clicking good pictures are at a trend and you don’t want to lack behind.
- Processor – The better the processor, the less your phone will hang. If it has a latest and good processor then the performance of your phone will be smooth.
- Battery Life – No one wants to carry a charger or power bank with them all the time so, it is always better to go for a good battery life phone.
- Storage – Always buy a phone with storage that is according to your requirements, because if it lacks later on then you’ll be frustrated.
- Display – Always buy a good quality display because then there will be less strain on your eyes because of phone. And buy the display size that is comfortable for you.
Features to consider when Buying a Smartphone
There are many features on smartphone that should be taken care of. If you don’t Consider some of the basic features while buying phones then it will be difficult for you to cope up with.
Just choose your priority, why you want a smartphone? for gaming, Photography, video shooting, normal usage. After that take your decision.
The size of the display should always be according to your choice, but it should be comfortable as well at the same time, because if you buy a very large display size phone then it may be difficult for you to carry it easily and if you buy too small then it would cause more strain on your eyes as well. So always listen to yourself and buy the one that is comfortable for you.
Performance & Camera
Always buy a mobile phone with a better performance because if it’s not good then your phone will hang a lot later on and will not run smoothly which will irritate you. If you are buying a phone specially for clicking photos or you love to shoot then you need a camera that has a good camera quality otherwise all you will get is bad and poor pictures.So before buying any phone make sure to check its performance and its quality of camera.
Well, it depends on the model and the condition of the phone that you are planning to buy. But still make sure that you keep this option open only when it is an emergency.
Performance of a mobile phone does not depend on RAM only, the processor also matters for a high performance.
The answer is no!!! It depends on whole lot of factors.